We all have our daily beauty routines and with them essentials we love. I thought I would share a few of my favorite picks for daily makeup and skin care. I have to say, some days I don’t get a chance to use them all, but I try to keep these items on hand for when I want to look and feel my best. I would love to know your favorites too. It’s always fun to share a few beauty secrets. Happy Friday!
- First, I always start with sunscreen. This Dr Dennis Gross version is anti-aging and lightens dark spots as you use it. It’s a win win.
- This is a fabulous eye brightener for a fresh look to wear over…
- This eye corrector, too many late nights call for a good concealer.
- I’m addicted to this eye cream by Bobbi Brown. I use it day and night for extra hydration.
- This Nars foundation is the perfect weight and coverage, it works good for additional moisturizer and all over even skin tone.
- For my checks I love this Bobbi Brown blush, it’s subtle and natural.
- Sometime I want a little shimmer, this compact has everything I need for a little on the checks and for my eyes.
- If you don’t want false lashes but want the look, use this Lancome primer before you apply your mascara.
- I love this Bobbi Brown mascara . It has a patented technology so you can layer it on without it clumping, to lengthen and thicken your lashes.
- This is one of my favorite scents right now. It’s to crisp and natural.
- I like a nude lip. If you want an all day natural color try this moisturizing Smashbox lipstick. It’s the best.
- I keep this Murad lip moisturizer in my purse. It’s sheer and super effective.
- For some shimmer over lipstick or just alone, I love this Nars lip gloss. It’s the prettiest color.