Need some quick updates to freshen up your home for the holidays? There are several great midweek sales going on right now that have beautiful items to do the trick. Horchow is having their biggest sale of the year right now. All their furniture is 25% off and everything else is 30% off. One of my favorite pink rugs is on sale there. It’s perfect for a pop of color in a kitchen or entry. They also have beautiful chandeliers and other lighting for incredible deals. Plus, I noticed Pottery Barn has a sale on all their Duvets. This is perfect timing to get crisp new bedding for arriving guests. See below for 8 of my quick update picks, all for great deals! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Midweek Sale Picks
- I just ordered these blue lamps for a project. They are the prettiest shade with unique details. These are a great option to update a guest room.
- This Capiz chandelier is stunning. It would look amazing in an entry or above a dining table and it’s a great price!
- One of my favorite lanterns for under $500. This will pop and add shine in an entryway or work beautiful as pendants in a kitchen.
- New drapes and hardware make a big impact. West Elm has 30% off all their curtains and hardware, like these oversized brass rods. I used similar in my own home. They have new white, Belgian linen drapes I love.
- This pink rug is a great instant update for any space. Grab it while it’s 30% off!!
- Put this starburst mirror above a mantle or console in an entry for a beautiful statement.
- I love this white lacquer console with gold detail. This will definitely freshen up your home.
- A crisp white, new, linen duvet is a great way to update a bedroom for your guest. Grab it while it’s 20% off!