Plus, I wanted to say thank you to Lunch Pails and Lipstick for making me a part of their Real Mom series. If you want to read the full Q&A and see some of my favorite picks, head over to their blog today.
Etsy Favorite Finds
- Gorgeous, original, large, abstract wall art in a perfect pantone color for 2016.
- This large round Cuzco style Starburst mirror.
- A fun vintage, pastel colored Turkish kilim rug.
- A vintage mid-century, porcelain, white vase. A beautiful accessory and collectors item.
- A second mid-century vase to pair with the one above. These are great items to style a bookshelf or mantel with unique, one of a kind finds.
- Large Moroccan handwoven pom pom blanket. This would be beautiful at the end of a bed!
- Vintage African Mudcloth triangle pillow. I love this print!
- Sea green geometric throw pillow.
- Blue and white indoor/outdoor perennial fabric pillow. This fabric is great for high traffic living areas and playrooms. It wears and cleans up great!