It’s that time of year when you have a great friend or family member about to graduate. Sometimes it’s hard to think of the right gift to give. I think graduation gifts can be something personal like a piece of jewelry or something practical that they can take with them on their new adventures. I’ve put together a gift guide to give you some fun ideas and all of them are under $50.
15 Graduation Gifts Under $50
- I love this iridescent notebook for thoughts and reminders
- A cute pair of clear rimmed shades for summer.
- These retro round glasses are fun option too.
- This “love” necklace is a great way to send your love with them.
- A simple and pretty turquoise bracelet.
- Some pretty lip plumper she will love.
- This midi dress is a great basic and comes in a bunch of pretty colors.
- I love this gold crossover ring. She can wear it everyday. And it’s great quality.
- The Voluspa candles are the prettiest scents. Easy to pack.
- This tote comes in three colors. It is perfect as a book bag or for everyday.
- A fun turquoise nail polish to top off a gift.
- This pillow would be great for a dorm room or new apartment.
- Give a unique, ethinc basket for extra storage or dirty laundry.
- These sandals are a pretty rose gold metallic. They are on sale right now.
- I love the John Robshaw beach towels. They are big, beautiful prints and great for daily use or the sand.