I don’t know about you, but I’m so glad it’s Friday! I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend. If you get some downtime, browse my favorite finds from this week. I found a few new fun pieces for my closet and some great deals on art and furniture. There is a little something for everyone. I hope you have a great weekend!
**Click any image to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- West Elm is having a 20% of sale with code SCORE20 throughout their site, including this piece of beautiful art. It’s a great way to add color to a bare wall.
- This blouse is so pretty. It caught my eye. I love the soft shade of pink.
- If you want amazing long lashes, this is the mascara for you! It works so well and is easy to take off. A win, win!
- A good dry shampoo is a necessity with the craze of daily life. This one by Oribe is amazing. I love that I can go longer between washes and have my hair still looks great.
- This chair from West Elm is one of my favorites and now it comes in a beautiful gray leather. Get it for 20% of now!
- I love the print of this pillow. Layer it in with your other textiles to add interest. Or it would be beautiful in a bedroom.
- These clogs are a great basic. I love the light gray color. I can throw them on everyday with denim or dresses.
- If jeans are a staple in your closet like mine, these are a must have! They are the perfect skinny boyfriend denim. High waisted and so comfortable. They will give your whole wardrobe a more modern look.