This week’s favorite finds include amazing deals and classic, timeless items for your home and wardrobe. I found the perfect day-to-night dress for winter at the Shopbop sale (which ends today), a beautiful brass and marble coffee table and a pretty home scent to name a few. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Friday!!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A pretty abstract painting to add warmth and color to a living area.
- This brass lantern light is a great look for less option for entrys or over kitchen islands.
- I saw this navy dress at the Shopbop sale and knew it was a must have, timeless item to have in my closet. I can wear it for day or night. It’s easy to pack and layer with and the best part is price + 25% off right now!!! Hurry while the sale lasts, it’s a sitewide sale through today!
- This turkish blanket/towel is beautiful, comes in several colors and is a great price. It’s large, soft and perfect for dressing up a bathroom for guests.
- A beautiful brass and marble coffee table that will be a timeless piece in your home.
- This lavender and lime home scent has a soothing effect. Use this diffuser to freshen up your homes. I love the idea of it in a bedroom or bathroom. Plus, it makes a great gift for under $30.
- I saw this leather handbag and couldn’t believe the price. If you need a leather tote for everyday use, this is a great option!!