This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This pretty palm print comes in 3 different sizes and 6 choices of frames. Customize it for your space. I love the soft, fresh colors.
- A cool new pendant light for above a kitchen nook. Or imagine it in a game room or family room. It’s has a great, updated, modern look.
- This chambray dress is the perfect dress for spring!! It has almost sold out already here, but it is available here and here too.
- I love this new cheek palette from Nars -it creates the perfect glow and highlights.
- A beautiful black cross- body bag that is amazing quality for the price. If you’ve been wanting a designer handbag but don’t want to pay over $500 this is the bag for you.
- My friend recommended this root touch up spray. It’s amazing. It gives great coverage and it doesn’t smear all over you hands and face. Plus, it fits easily in a purse or makeup bag.
- These black leather mules are a must have basic for your wardrobe. Throw them on with everyday outfits or dresses. They are a classic.
- I love this mid-century planter. You can buy a few and make a grouping or place a single one with a pretty plant to fill a corner or place next to a console. Right now it is 20% + FREE SHIPPING with code: THEBEST!
- This rug is from the new collection at Pottery Barn. It’s it pretty! It comes as a runner too, perfect for your kitchens.