This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Cool, cactus, mid-centry style artwork that would brighten any wall space. Love the colors!
- A marble and brass pillar lamp for a great affordable price!
- This new floral dress comes in two colors. I love the black but red combination is equally as beautiful.
- It’s not too early to consider your outdoor spaces. These chairs come in several colors. I love the unique modern, mesh design. A great update for patio dining.
- A fun handbag to take on trips or a special event. Mix up your normal clutch with this cool, bamboo handbag. It’s really affordable too!
- I love Nars blush and this limited edition color is so pretty. It give your complexion a fresh hint of color. I love the idea of it with some good self tanner for a pretty overall glowing look.
- These “Greece” flat sandals are a great new basic for vacations now and all summer long. I love cutout leather design. Modern, sleek and chic.
- A great vintage rug for a kitchen, entry or bath. From one of my favorite shops for vintage rugs on Etsy.