Hi. I hope you have all had a wonderful week. This week on the blog you may have noticed we are starting our Design Trends Series for 2018. Check back for the whole month of January so we what’s in store for 2018. If you missed this week’s post on 5 Design Trends that will Stay for 2018 and our the Flat Front Cabinetry trend, take a minute to browse them for beautiful inspirations and ideas. Below are items that caught my eye this week, including a fun rug on sale right now at Nordstrom. Have fun shopping this week’s favorite and have a great Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This concrete table lamp is a great option for a neutral space with a modern vibe. I love its color and the texture it gives a space.
- If you like the look of diamond studs but are looking for a more unique, modern look, these earring the perfect option!
- I like the small geometric print, yet boho style of this black and white wrap dress. Great for layering with an oversized cardigan for winter.
- Black , Gray and Natural print linen pillow.
- Unique, striped, tribal pink textile – lumbar pillow. A great pop of color in a neutral space.
- A plush geometric rug. Very cool in a bedroom, bath or laundry room.
- This satchel is a timeless style with a bit of a cool edge. It’s on sale now at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale!!!!
- These velvet, embroidered slides are fun for wearing with Levis or dresses.