Hi! I hope you are all well. It’s such a fun busy time, preparing for Christmas. With all the hustle and bustle, I still wanted to share my weekly favorites with you. A few are some of my good friend’s favorites, that they shared with me this week. Those are always fun. I love finding out what people love and can’t live without. Plus, I noticed a big sale going on right now at Madewell which you won’t want to miss out on. See this week’s favorite finds below. Have a wonderful Friday!!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I just discovered this new line of sweaters, at affordable prices, and super quick shipping. They are classic styles you’ll have in your closet for a long time, like this oversized cardigan sweater.
- Madewell is having a big 30% off everything sale right now. That includes this best selling leather tote.
- A friend shared this neutral eye palette with me. It has the prettiest range of colors from subtle shimmer to deep beautiful tones. Perfect for creating day, night and festive looks.
- A basic everyone should own. This green, military-style jacket works year round. It’s a great layering piece.
- These suede booties are great for everday because of their mid-heel height. Plus, they are the perfect style to were with Levi’s this season.
- A pretty pink sweater, on sale now for under $50!!!
- A brow pencil that will never disapoint. Use it to shade, shape and define the perfect brow.
- This runner rug would be beautiful in a kitchen or hallway. Such a pretty, unique design and fun pops of color. It’s vintage so grab it while you can.