Happy Friday and 1st day of December!! This week’s favorite finds are with the holidays in mind. I’ve found great gift ideas and a the perfect dress to wear this festive month. Have fun shopping these holiday picks and have a wonderful day!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Abstract floral artwork to make a gorgeous statement in any space. I love the deep background and coral color of the roses.
- This candle would be so pretty on a nightstand or styled in a bathroom. It makes a lovely gift.
- I love this Nars body glow oil. It has the most amazing rich, tropical scent. It’s on my list for Christmas this year (hint hint)
- I found this dress at Nordstrom. It’s the perfect dress for this holiday season. Dress it up with black heels for a party. Plus it’s a great price.
- If you have been wanting a new timeless handbag, this is the one. It’s has a clean, classic, versatile design. I like how it has a longer strap for crossbody or shoulder wear.
- These shimmery hurricanes are a great gift! Use them year round to add subtle, soft light in a space.
- This fun pajama top is an extra 40% off right now. Grab it while you can for yourself or someone else!
- I just got some of this amazing foot cream
- . I love it!! I use it nightly, before bed, to remedy dry skin. It works like a charm to soothe dry, cracked heels. A wonderful gift or stocking stuffer!!
- Furry slides are a fun trend right now. Use them as slippers or out and about with your Levis. These are super affordable so they are perfect to give this season. Plus they come in three colors
- A natural wood side table to add to your living areas.
- I love the colors of this vintage rug. It’s great for a kitchen or bathroom. I’ve found so many pretty rugs in this shop. For a limited time, they are offering my readers 15% off with code: BECKIOWENS15. Check out their huge vintage rug selection and grab this one while you can!!!