Happy Friday! If you are in the mood to shop, you are in luck! There are so many great fall sales going on right now + new arrivals that I have been drooling over. This week’s favorites have a little of both. Also, if you didn’t get a chance to check out this week’s earlier posts, don’t miss out on the Mega Buy More Save More sale going on right now at Pottery Barn – up to 30% off with code: SAVEMORE. Hope you enjoy this week’s favorites.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Isn’t this cactus bloom watercolor pretty?! I love the way the colors of the artwork pop with the crisp black frame.
- This explosion chandelier is now on sale – as much as 30% off with code: SAVEMORE.
- I just got this dress and I’m obsessed. Love how soft and effortless it is. The color is beautiful.
- One of my all time favorite scents now in a black presentation. This candle is an excellent accessory for a bathroom or kitchen counter. Or style it on a coffee table too.
- Gorjana is making the coolest stud earrings right now – perfect for a little extra something at holiday parties. Subtle sparkle and cool design.
- A pair of stretch booties is a must this season to wear with cropped denim and dresses. These are a great buy, grab them before they sell out – they are going fast!!
- The lace detail and bell sleeves on this blouse caught my eye. I love it!
- I’m always looking for cool new textiles and this African Baule Cloth pillow is amazing!
- Pair with this pink, tribal stripe pillow for a fun combination to liven up a space.
- If you don’t have a pair of classic Hasbeens in your closet you need one. I’ve been wearing these clogs for years and I’m loving that I’m seeing more and more of them lately.
- This rug is reminiscent of a designer rug at a more affordable price. I love how the design is a classic blue and white stripe with a unique twist.