I hope you have all had a wonderful week. So glad it’s Friday, now it’s time to relax and maybe a little retail therapy. This week I found some beautiful items for your home and a couple of great items to wear. One of my favorites is a new maxi dress from one of my all time favorite designers. I hope you enjoy this week’s finds. Have fun shopping.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Love the contrast of this art – soft neutrals framed in black.
- A large wood beaded chandelier for a great price. This will make a gorgeous statement in an entry or dining room.
- I love a pair of cool sunglasses for an affordable price. These pair fit that description perfectly.
- This maxi dress is by one of my favorite designers. It hangs beautifully and feels so soft on. You won’t want to take it off!
- The bell sleeves on this sweater caught my eye. It comes in black and white. A great piece to throw on and go.
- Unique mud cloth pillows in a fun pink and black design to add some color to your spaces.
- These boots are the perfect ankle boot. Wear them with dresses and denim all year round.
- This may be one of the coziest blankets you will ever have. Add it to your living areas or a guest room for a nice update. Your holiday guests will thank you.
- I found this gorgeous vintage rug on Etsy. It’s nice for a living area or dining room. Grab it while you can.