I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. It’s really starting to feel like fall, finally, in Souther California. Maybe it’s because all the Halloween Decor is up on the homes or maybe because there is a bit of a crispness in the air, but either way I’ll take it! I love fall and the cozy clothing, pillows and throws that accompany cooler weather. This week’s favorite finds have items to warm up your homes with fall colors or your necks with a beautiful scarf. Have fun shopping and have a wonderful Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A beautiful round gold wall mirror, on sale now!
- A Cozy scarf to bright your outfits and keep you warm with lighter layers.
- My all time favorite lip balm, I use it everyday. It has the prettiest subtle color.
- These sunglasses are a cool retro style with a bit of a twist. I love how they look on.
- This sweater is such a pretty deep wine color and the perfect, easy pull on style.
- A beautiful, two-toned wood accent table, a great affordable update for a living area.
- This unique gold, twist ring looks very cool on. I love it’s unique shape and design.
- These taupe, suede mules have a fun fur detail on the heel. Stylish, cozy and perfect for throwing on around the home or when you have to run out.
- A fun combination of pompoms and braids make up this textured throw pillow.
- I love the colors of this vintage style rug. Perfect for adding a bit of color to a kitchen.
- A beautiful caramel, real leather bucket bag for a great price!! This bag is timeless.
- These high-waist skinny jeans have cool distressed detail and a very flattering fit.