I hope your week was a good one. I’m looking forward to the weekend. Friday’s are always fun for a little retail therapy. I noticed an amazing new maxi dress at Shopbop your going to love! Also, some pretty new wall art and some cool new layering jewelry. Take a look at this week’s favorites below. Have a great Friday!!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Some serene coastal art with a light wood natural frame. I love this for a bedroom.
- This eye lash primer is an everyday must for my makeup routine. It makes my lashes look full and preps them for mascara. It’s amazing!
- I don’t love hairspray, but now I’m converted. This hairspray is so light and fine. It’s perfect for styling beachy waves.
- I like this subtle layering necklace. It’s the perfect length, not too long or too short and it goes with everything.
- You have to watch the video of this maxi dress to see the movement. The print is so pretty and I love the way it hangs.
- A fun spiral style gold ring.
- A cross-body bag is essential this fall. Throw it on with maxi dress, and denim. This caramel suede bag is amazing quality for the price.
- I love this Peter Dunham print pillow. I just put it in a clients home. It’s has the softest indigo color. Pair it with African Indigo pillows for an updated look.
- A cool mud cloth throw to lay across an large ottoman or sofa.
- These slides are the most amazing, rich blue color, perfect for fall. Pair them with denim or even whites for a pop of cool color.
- This vintage rug is perfect for an entryway. If your entry is looking a little tired, put this gorgeous faded rug in it to add interest and make a great first impression.