This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Anthropologie has launched their new Fall Home Collection. There are so many amazing new items to drool over, including this gorgeous piece of abstract wall art. I love the blue tones and scale of this piece.
- This crisp new pair of clean, dark, skinny denim is a must have for fall. They are so slimming and under $100!!
- A beautiful, soft and slouchy tunic sweater in a great pink color. This is one of my favorite new sweaters of the season. A go to in my closet. If you don’t love pink, it comes in several colors.
- I had the chance to preview this statement chair from the new Anthropologie Home Collection. It’s gorgeous!! I love the lines and brass detail. Buy one as a stand alone accent in a space or two to frame in a sitting area. They will be some of your favorite pieces in your home!
- This diamond pattern rug is a new arrival at Nordstrom. I like the deep blue color. It’s great for high traffic areas – a living room, under a kitchen table or in a mudroom.
- Summer days may have come to an end, but the need for good Vitamin D is essential during fall and winter months. This new “Here Comes the Sun” vitamin is great for healthy bones and your body on the cellular level. It’s like a summer day, everyday for your body.
- Soft suede, versatile booties to go with all your outfits this fall. This style is timeless and will last for years to come. I will wear these year round.