White is always timeless, sophisticated and fresh all year round. This week’s favorites honor this neutral shade and it’s complimentary color – black. From a gorgeous new lace dress to, cool new shoes for fall, there is something fun for everyone. Have fun shopping my latest picks and have a great Friday!!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love how minimal and modern this framed cactus art looks. Beautiful in a space on its own or in a gallery wall.
- This diffuser caught my eye. The packaging is so pretty. It would make a great gift. I love the idea of it styled in a bathroom or entry.
- Such a pretty white lace dress. The details are gorgeous. White dresses are my favorite and this is a great find.
- The warmth and shimmer from this slim copper frame would be a great accent on a side table or styled on a console. These are the kinds of elements that warm up a space and give it character.
- A tassel throw pillow in a fun, neutral print. Perfect for a bedroom or to layer on a sofa.
- This hide rug is a great layering piece or beautiful on its own by the side of a bed.
- A cool new pair of mules to wear all fall and winter with your favorite denim.
- These new shades have a subtle cat eye shape for a retro vibe. Love the tortoise-shell rims and the price!!!