Happy Friday! I’m currently on vacation with my family and trying to soak in the last few weeks of summer. This week’s favorites are all about the ease of the season an the effortless style that comes with it, including my favorite trend in shoes right now. I hope you enjoy.
**Click Any Image Below to Shop
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This cool black and white print would be perfect incorporated into a gallery wall.
- These two long-lasting lip colors are so pretty, they last all day and glide on super smooth.
- This time of year all I use is a beach tote, so I’m always on the look out for one that is unique. This tote has a great design and is the perfect carry-all.
- These are my favorite plaid shirts to wear all year round. Light-weight and super soft. This one is such a pretty print.
- A pair of relaxed-boyfriend jeans is a must have. Plus, they work now, later and even into winter.
- I found these beautiful stripe pillows made of vintage African cloth. They are so unique!! Grab them while you can.
- Here is the gray and white version.
- I’m loving the slide trend in shoes right now. There are so many styles and colors to choose from – like these pale pink ones with ruffled layers.
- These designer slides make an everyday outfit look chic. They come in black on black or the black and white seen in today’s finds.
- If you prefer a simple, timeless look, these black leather slides are a great option.
- These Vans slides are fun for the pool, beach or all day everyday really.