This week’s favorite finds are inspired by the change of the seasons. There is something magical about the subtle chill in the evening air this time of year. It calls for warmth from great lighting and the perfect little black dress to wear to dinner with friends. Here are a few of my favorite finds to celebrate coming of fall.
**Click any item below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A bold, yet soothing piece of abstract art.
- This antique brass cube chandelier would make a beautiful statement in an entry.
- This is the perfect little black dress. Where it with Adidas in the daytime and heels for an evening out. It’s so versatile and flattering!!!
- I love the look of this new statement chair at West Elm. The stitch leather detail and natural wood has so much style.
- A fringe clutch at an incredible price!
- This Bvlgari scented lotion has the prettiest scent. I love how it smells on my skin and makes it feel so soft at the same time.
- If you need a rug to freshen up your bathroom or entry this is a great pic for fall. Even consider it in a laundry room to add some interest.