It’s been a great week. But now I’m ready for the weekend and maybe a little retail therapy. If you missed this week’s post here is a quick blog recap: The reveal of the Heber Project Modern Bunk Room, 9 Affordable Summer Interior Updates, a Designer Spotlight, and 5 Skinny Summer Recipes + Swimsuit Picks. Also, check out my favorite finds from this week below. Have a great Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- “The Pacific” Watercolor Artwork – So soft and dreamy.
- This unique glass and brass chandelier is gorgeous in person. It would be stunning over a dining table.
- Black Wrap Dress – Affordable price and a timeless basic for your wardrobe. Wear it all her round with layers.
- This grey textured planter is a great way to update your curb appeal.
- Pair with a black planter for a crisp pop of color and polish.
- Fun tassel earrings to pair with dresses, on sale here for under $15
- This Nars liquid blush is one of my favorite ways to get a more dewy finish for a more youthful glow. I love the colors.
- A Simple gold cuff to wear all day and night. I love the lines of this one, it would also make a great gift!
- A soft and faded vintage runner in a gray neutral palette, what’s not to love!!!!