This week’s favorite finds have a lot of fun color and texture. I love to create an eclectic mix with unique textiles and accessories. Here are few items that will when layered will add interest to your homes….plus a few good finds for our closets! Have a wonderful Friday!!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Blue and White African Indigo Pillow
- Vintage Hmong Pillow
- Gold Leaf Style Chandelier (on sale now!)
- I love this new Free People floral blouse. It comes in 3 colors!
- A pretty maxi dress in a vivid pink color for under $100!
- Amazing new lip stain for an all day satin look. Plus it makes your lips look fuller.
- This white stool is a great price and a cool, unique design. It works perfect as a side table.
- A unique vintage rug with great neutral tones. It would be beautiful in an entryway. (Right now 10% off for Mother’s Day)