Celebrating both spring and the month of March with this week’s favorite finds. From a cool everyday utility jacket to an amazing piece of art, green is the inspiration for these finds. Hope you have a great Friday! Enjoy!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Love the color combo and brush stokes in this pretty piece of abstract art.
- A beautiful capiz chandelier from Pottery Barn’s new collection. This is so versatile and timeless. Wouldn’t it be pretty in a bathroom?
- I love this green Free People utility jacket. Throw it on with a dress and cross-body bag or jeans and tees. You’ll get so much use out of it.
- Add a bit of an eclectic vibe to your home with this unique statement chair. Pair with a vintage or fur pillow for a cozy, colorful look.
- For perfect look brows with a fuller, natural look you have to use brow gel. This one is amazing. It’s a daily must have for your makeup routine.
- I love a good hoop earring. These have a cool modern detail and come in three finishes – gold, rose gold and silver.
- Isn’t this rug amazing? I love the green and peach tones. It’s traditional with a modern feel. It’s perfect.
- I found this pretty new pillow sham at Nordstrom. Love the soft colors. A great update for a guest or girls room.
- The perfect everyday shoe for spring. You will wear these with everything! Comfort + Style.
Vintage Rugs Giveaway Winners
Thank you so much for everyone who participated in this week’s Vintage Rugs giveaway. We are so grateful for all of your support and excited to offer these amazing rugs to 4 of you. The winners of the Kaya Kilim rugs are:
Please direct message Kaya @kayakilims your information to select a rug.
Have a great Friday!!