This has been a great week. It ended with a gorgeous sunny day here at the beach, which has inspired me to look for things that will take me into spring. There are a few items from the Shopbop sale that are great staples for a good deal + I found some beautiful items to accessorize your homes. I hope you have a wonderful friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love this bright abstract art to add color to a living area or in an entryway.
- These sunglasses are under $100 and a fun new update for spring.
- These tassel earrings are back in stock. They sold out originally, now you can get them as part of the Shopbop sale!
- I love this pretty floral maxi dress. It’s made of soft, flowy, material and is perfect for spring and summer or layered now with a jacket.
- This new leather, woven, mid-century chair would look amazing in a dining or kitchen nook.
- New Dior Lacquer lip gloss that goes on so smooth, looks glossy and the color lasts. It’s amazing and hard to find in stock. Grab it while you can.
- Jeans to love! These sculpt jeans, hold you in and look amazing on! One of my must have pairs of denim.
- I love this fun pink pillow, ethnic textile to layer on a bed or bench. Great color and so unique!
- I have these slides and throw them on all the time. They go with everything!