This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Add color to your bedroom or living areas with this beautiful and affordable piece of abstract art. It comes in two sizes.
- I like the minimal, clean look of this white, cone pendant for above a table in a kitchen nook, or two above a kitchen island.
- This pretty floral tunic is new and perfect for layering under a jacket or long cardigan now and later all by itself for spring.
- A new, upholstered linen bench at West Elm and currently on sale! This is such a versatile piece. It would look great in an entry way.
- A bold, vintage, indigo, mud cloth pillow at an affordable price!
- These Old Skool Vans are the perfect everyday, casual sneaker. Throw them on with your boho blouses for effortless style.
- This new handbag reminds me of designer bags 10x’s the price. It’s a beautiful caramel color and great quality for the price!
- It’s not to early to snatch a cool beach blanket and use it to keep cozy at home till your ready for warmer weather outings.
- I love the ethnic print of this pillow, paired with other mudcloth options. It’s unique and adds an interesting layer.