This week’s favorite finds are inspired by winter whites and holiday sparkle. I love the look of white in fashion and interiors during the darker days of winter. It brightens your spaces and creates a fresh look that stands out in winter months. I hope you enjoying browsing these pretty winter whites. Have a great Friday!
**Click any image to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This pretty wall art has metallic paint to add a hint of shine when it hangs on the wall.
- These brass pendants are a gorgeous update for a kitchen and have a timeless, elegant look. Find them discounted here.
- Beautiful Stuart Weitzman Lowland over the knee boots that seem to never go on sale, but they are now 40% off at Nordstrom!
- This glass top, brass side table is a great accent for any space. I love the clean lines that mix in both traditional and modern spaces.
- This candle has an amazing wintry smell. Haus candles have a huge following so it’s hard to find this one before it sells out, but it makes the perfect gift for a man or woman. Find it at West Elm here, or through Amazon Prime here.
- I love the idea of the brass sculpture styled on a shelf. It makes the perfect gift, under $50.
- This classic style sweater has some fun pom-pom detail with a drawstring hem.
- I love this runner for a kitchen or hallway. It’s such a pretty way to add interest and detail to a bare floor.
- A fun fringe throw pillow with metallic thread woven in to it. A fun gift and great price point!!
Boho Pillow Giveaway Winners
Thank you so much for everyone who participated in this week’s Countdown to Christmas giveaway. Next week is our last week of the giveaways and it’s a good one!! We are excited to announce it the first part of the week. The winners of the Boho Pillow Covers are:
Please direct message Boho Pillow to pick and receive your pillow covers. Enjoy!!!