Have you noticed all the new arrivals at Nordstrom lately? There are so many great new finds, I found myself looking through pages and pages on their site. But what caught my eye, were the updates on classic pieces you see every spring. From a striped tee with a fun tie back detail to a fresh blue and white rug in a current ethnic design, they have great choices. Today, I’m sharing a roundup of staples for your wardrobe and home that are a twist on spring classics that make great updates. Have fun shopping and have a wonderful Tuesday!
**Click any image to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
New Spring Classics – Nordstrom
- A classic navy and white tee with fun tie-back detail.
- New clear rimmed, tortoise shell sunglasses for an updated, yet timeless look.
- An amazing new bronzing stick for a fresh, glowing look all spring and summer – one of my favorites!!
- A white crisp bandeau style swimsuit with a touch of cutout detail for interest. White is always in.
- The classic denim jacket in a new updated, oversized style. A must have right now!
- Hoop earrings with small tassel detail for a new, fresh look.
- Amazing neutral, wrap sandals. These are under $100 and look like super expensive brands!
- A beautiful, woven leather handbag with a great cross strap. The perfect blend of boho and classic style.
- Blue and white ethnic print rug.