/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This wicker woven pendant caught my eye. It has a unique, fun shape.
- I love this gilt mirror for an entry. It makes a beautiful statement.
- Have you tried the Kopari lip gloss. I got it as a gift, and love it! This set comes with 2 colors – one for day and one for night.
- This “Bar of Gold” makeup palette has all you need to create beautiful highlights. It will liven up your daily makeup or give you the perfec glow for a night out.
- These woven barstools are modern yet timeless. I like the rich wood contrast and curved design. A great update for your kitchens.
- These light wood nesting tables are one of my favorite picks from the Serena and Lily Friends and Family Sale. Get them now for 20% off with code: GUESTPREP. The sale ends in a few days so don’t miss out on the savings.
- A pretty fringe throw blanket to add texture and interest to your bed or sofa.
- Consider this neutral tassel pillow as another great layering piece. Layered textiles really make a space feel styled and complete.
- This Free People midi dress is one of the best dresses this season – and everyone agrees cause it’s almost sold out everywhere, but I found it $30 cheaper here in several sizes and here as well.
- These white booties are a fun update this season. They go with everything from dresses to denim, including the dress I linked above.
- I love the colors of this vintage rug for a great fall update. So pretty for an entry or mud-room. It can handle high traffic areas.