/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I just saw this beautiful abstract art on sale at West Elm. It would give any bare wall a sophisticated edge.
- The Ritchie pendant lantern from my collection with Hudson Valley Lighting is one of my favorite pieces – it’s a timeless design with brass accents for a modern update.
- This pullover is the prettiest shade of baby blue. I love it paired dark or light denim.
- Have you tried collagen protein powder. I love to add it to my morning shake to help promote healthy skin, hair and nails. It’s also a great low carb way to get extra protein.
- This “Birthday Suit” lip balm was given to me by a friend, and I love using it everyday. It’s such a fun gift.
- The best lip liner that gives you a full lip look, in a pretty natural shade.
- I love the polish and warmth of this new woven bed. Pair with classic blue accents (Pantone color of the year) for a truly timeless look.
- A cool vintage, pink Ikat pillow
- I love this indigo blue batik pillow.
- And this soft blue vintage pillow. All three of these pillows are beautiful on their own or layer well with other neutrals.
- These new Levis are a fun update for your wardrobe. Throw them on with a white tee and sneakers and you’re good to go.
- Hands Down may favorite running shoes. You feel like you are running on a trampoline with great support. The best accessory for getting in shape this year.
- This vintage style rug has just the right amount of color. It’s makes a great foundation to build on in a living area and works good for high traffic areas. Plus, it’s a great price!