/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /
This Week’s Favorites
- This wrap top with subtle puffed sleeves is a new, on-trend, basic you will wear all year round. It comes in a few really pretty colors too.
- I love the design of this light wood round mirror. An organic take on a starburst shape.
- A pretty floral blouse at a pretty affordable price! Win Win!!
- I had a girlfriend call me to thank me for this denim recommendation. These have been a favorite denim staple of mine for a year – they are finally on sale!!! Grab them before they sell out. You will thank me:)
- This time of year everyone needs their own work space. I like this simple white and brass desk for kids room or a small office. It’s so nice to have a pretty place designated for work and study.
- Every season I like to find a new boot or too to update my look. These booties will go with everything and they will actually stay in style for years.
- I love the pink and olive tones in this vintage rug for a fall update. Still a good pop of color but it pairs well with fall and winter tones. Consider it for an entry or to layer in a living area under a coffee table.
A Few More