This week’s I found some great pieces all under $100. One of my favorites is a pretty wrap dress in pink that goes great with a layered tassel necklace I found at Nordstrom. I also found an amazing piece of abstract art for less than one hundred dollars and a gorgeous mirror. Check out all my favorite finds from this week below. Have a great Friday.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds Under $100
- This abstract piece of wall art has the prettiest soothing colors with just a bit of black edge. It would be great in an entry way or above a mantel.
- I love the pretty pink color of this versatile wrap dress. It has a timeless look that can be styled up or down.
- This sunburst mirror has a soft shine that will make a great statement in a bedroom or powder room.
- I found this end table for under $100 and love the mix of light wood and metal details. It’s perfect for a living area.
- A tassel and gold necklace to layer with basics and this pink dress.
- I seem to wear my bar earrings every day. They are a must have for me right now. I like this pair by Gorjana, they come in rose gold, silver or gold.
- A fun beach tote for under $100 to use all summer long.
- These sandals come in several colors, but I love the soft shimmer of this rose gold pair.
- I love using the Nars Multiple Stick as a bronzer and for a hint of shine on my eyelids and cheeks. It’s great for highlighting, and I love this Copacabana color. It’s perfect for spring and summer.