This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Whether you want to update your home or your closet it’s always a good idea to balance investment pieces with more affordable trendy items. This week’s favorites have a little of both. This puff sleeve top will go with everything and is very of the moment, but wont break the bank. Wear it with a satin midi skirt, denim and layered under your favorite jacket. It’s under $20!
- I love looking at Etsy for beautiful vintage rugs. They will add a unique, collected feel to your home. I’ve found several shops that offer amazing pricing on vintage rugs and this is one of them. This subtle blue rug is a great neutral to update your spaces. It’s a show piece for sure!
- This dress is a fun take on an animal print. It would look great belted or as it. Pair it with some cute black booties and your good to go.
- My favorite jeans are worth the price!!! I wear these daily and they look and feel amazing on. You will have these for years to come. A great investment for your closet.
- This bag has a designer look and is great quality without the price tag. Its the perfect size to carry your phone, credit cards and essentials, and I love it for travel.
- A cool new pair of sunglasses in a unique warm neutral shade. A perfect update for 2020.
- These suede booties are now on sale. I love them styled with a dress or denim and for day to night dressing.
- I’m obsessed with this new one step hair dryer and volumizer. I have my hair styled from wet to a perfect blown out look in 20 minutes or less. This tool is great for creating volume, but also works very well if you want to tame frizzy hair. Better yet, it’s less than the cost of 1 professional blow-out.