This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Almost all of this week’s favorite finds are on sale, and the ones that aren’t, are priced like they are. This mirror is a classic. The combination of french arched lines with a clean modern edge makes for a timeless piece to update your spaces. It looks especially pretty over a mantle or console.
- This cozy caramel colored jacket is such a great deal and super soft!!
- A great basic sweater to dress up or down this winter. Wear it with denim or skirts!
- If you want to update your area rugs, consider this great neutral option that is under $200 for a 9×12 (smaller sizes even less!). You don’t have to break the bank to replace old rugs.
- These are some of my favorite jeans and now they are on sale! They have a very flattering high waist and I love the color to wear year round.
- Grab these snake booties while you can. They will go fast now that they are an extra 40% off sale at Anthropologie! They go with everything.
- I also think these hiking boots are perfect for rain, slush and snow. They look nice but are practical too. On sale now!
- We all need a pair black jeans that make us feel long and lean. These do the trick. They look great for a night out or day to day!