This week’s favorite finds are celebrating the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I picked few amazing items from the sale you won’t want to miss out on. Like my favorite fitting, Citizen of Humanity skinny jeans, the perfect pair of black booties and must have makeup. Plus, remember my picks from the early access sale, if you have been holding out, now you can purchase them before they sell out. See my favorite picks below. Have fun shopping the sale!
Opening Day Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
- A gorgeous coral and blush palette for a fresh-faced look, from Dior, limited edition with the sale.
- I love the versatility and look of turkish towels. Use them as a beach blanket, or layer this one in a bathroom to add pretty color.
- Hands down my favorite fitting skinny jeans. The perfect, flattering rise and just the right amount of distressing. These will be a great basic all year round.
- A fun, black and white pom-pom pillow to brighten up a bedroom or lonely chair.
- This bag resembles $2000 designer bags but for a fraction of the price. I love the brushed brown color and rocker/bohemian style of this handbag. A great everyday bag to dress up basic outfits.
- If you are only buying one pair of shoes grab these black booties. Perfect for wearing with denim or to pair with dresses. They will take you through fall and winter and be in your closet for years to come.
- I love this body lotion and it’s on sale for a great deal. It will last forever and leave your skin looking radiant and smooth. One of my must haves!
- If you are looking for an affordable bag this is the perfect option. It will go with everything and looks expensive. This bucket bag has timeless style for under $50!!!
- Grab these Stan Smith sneakers while they are on sale. Wear them with skinny jeans and tees or casual day dresses for a stylish, sporty look.
- I love this nude Mac makeup kit. It’s all you need for pretty smoky eyes and full pretty lips. Create looks for day and night with this makeup combo under $40. An incredible value!