/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I hope you had a great Valentine’s Day! Now it’s time to relax and enjoy the long holiday weekend. What better way than to cozy up in some great PJ’s. I love this set I got as a gift. So soft, you could wear them all day long.
- I love the unique design and brass detail of this mirror. Now on sale!! Perfect for an entry or bathroom.
- This new leopard print skirt you can wear with sweatshirts, tees and docs for a cool casual look.
- I love the scent of this new, but limited edition candle. It’s available for the Valentine’s season so grab it while you can. Plus, it makes a pretty styling accessory.
- Adding planters and vases with greenery will really liven your spaces with color and an organic vibe. This one is on sale right now with code: FRIENDS.
- I just found this new brand of sunglasses, and I’ve bought a couple pairs because they are affordable and have the coolest retro designs. These tortoise shell ones are selling fast!
- This brow kit is everything you need to create a full, natural looking brow!
- I love the neutral color and print of this vintage mud cloth pillow.
- Pair it with a fun tassel pillow like this one to accessories a bed or seat.
- I’ve loved this rug for awhile. It’s has a natural fiber weave and a pretty design that doesn’t show a lot of wear and tear.
- If you don’t have a pair of docs, these are a great option. This style looks good with dresses and skirts. They last forever so they are great for teens too – they can take them to collage one day.