/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Whether your here in California, or somewhere where you might have a white Christmas, a big, warm scarf is a wonderful gift. I love this one by Free People.
- Anthropologie is having an amazing sale right now. Get 30% off EVERYTHING!!!! Plus free shipping over $50. I have always loved their french style mirrors like this one. It would be gorgeous over a mantel. Just one of the beautiful decor items you can pick up for a good deal during the sale.
- This pretty boho dress comes in three colors. It’s so flattering with a ruched waistline. Buy it now and wear it all year-long! It looks so good styled with boots too.
- Greenery makes all the difference in a space. It’s a great styling tool. These olive plants make a nice accent and add some pretty color to a space.
- I have always love this rattan chair. It is now 30% off! It’s a great affordable price!
- Consider this pretty navy, velvet pillow to add a layer of depth and interest –
- Pair it with a fringe pillow with texture for a unique, fun combination.
- These western style boots come in black or off-white. They are a great basic to throw on this winter with dresses or denim.
- I love this vintage runner. Such pretty colors. Just one of the amazing rugs I found this week at one of my favorite Etsy sources for rugs – Halimod. If you are looking for a unique rug for your home, this is a great place to look. They have excellent service and quick shipping too!