Hi! I hope you had a great week. For this week’s favorite finds I focus on the upcomoing holiday events you may be attending and a great everyday outfit for keeping warm + dry. I hope you enjoy them! Have fun shopping and have a great Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Long Shirt dress in deep purple – so modern and sophisticated. I would wear it belted with a belt with a gold buckle like this.
- Leather strap hanging mirror. Perfect update for a bathroom!
- This cute pom pom beanie is perfect for throwing on, on chilly days. It’s under $20!! A great buy!
- This Free People sweater is such a great basic. It’s on sale now for over 35% off! It’s also available here on sale in gray.
- I love this classic cross body bag with a gold chain detail. It functions as a wallet. Wear it with everything!
- I’m obsessed with Oribe hair styling products. I love this travel size trio that is a great value right now. Take it with you wherever you go this holiday season to keep you hair looking perfect!
- These waterproof boots are great, affordably priced and look like cool combat boots. They will keep your feet warm and dry on rainy, slushy days!!
- Cool crawl earrings with a little shimmer for the holiday season. These are subtle, like a bar earring. Love them!!
- This gray velvet and brass bench would make a beautiful statement in an entry. Style it with throw pillows and a mirror above it for a beautiful look to greet your guests.
- Stretch booties have a chic look with dresses or leggings. But don’t break the bank for trendy styles. These are very affordable.
- I almost forgot about 7 for all Mankind Denim, until I found these amazing black skinny jeans. So slimming and on sale now at the Nordstrom Rack!!
- A pretty runner to add some prettyv color to your home. I love this color combo for high traffic areas too!