This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This mirror exclusively made by One Kings Lane is so cool. I love the black open cane material and unique octagon shape. Such a great piece for an entry or powder room.
- A black and antique brass chandelier with the perfect mix of modern and transitional lines. This would make a great statement in your homes!!
- I just got this maxi dress and it’s so pretty on. It’s a little roomy so size down if you are in between sizes. Consider it belted with boots for a great fall look.
- These suede booties come in taupe or black. They are nice basic to have in your closet. Throw them on with skinny jeans and an oversized sweater for a cool, effortless look.
- I just found this new cross-body bag. It’s is so simple and classic!! It can’t decide if I like the black or camel color more. Which one do you like?? Wear it with everything!
- Stack this ring trio or wear these rings individually for a festive look. A great buy for adding a bit of sparkle to your look (under $60) this holiday season.
- Chanel has 3 new perfumes exclusive to Nordstrom. I love the citrus scent of this one, but the other two in the collection are beautiful as well.
- This modern accent chest would work nicely in a bedroom or in an entry. The unique herringbone pattern sets it apart. It’s well priced too!!
- A cool block print pillow to add some texture and interest to your spaces.
- I love this black vintage rug for high traffic areas. It’s great for an entry or mudroom or even a large living area. Think of it as a neutral for your spaces. It’s a great foundation to build on.
A FEW MORE