Happy Friday! It’s the start of a great weekend and one of the best shopping weekends of the year. Today I’m sharing some of my favorites I use everyday! Tomorrow I will post a roundup of all the amazing Labor Day SALES going on this weekend. If your in the mood to shop – get a head start on Nordstrom’s SUMMER SALE with items 40% off! Have a great day!
- If you are looking for some timeless art for your spaces, I recommend this neutral print – “The Island.” I used it in this project above a bed. It’s beautiful. You can choose from many different frames.
- A very sweet friend just dropped up my new favorite beauty products. I love this hydrating face mist. It give my skin an instant glow.
- She also brought this quartz facial roller that I use now for 5 min a day. Facial rolling is an ancient beauty ritual that is used to detoxify the skin – eliminating puffiness and helping with fine lines and wrinkles. I love how it feels.
- This Madewell shirred shirt is a wardrobe must have!! It’s a cool oversized fit so it can been worn well with skinny jeans and leggings for great effortless style.
- While I was on a trip this summer I picked up some suede black bow flats that I keep getting asked about – I was able to find them here for a very affordable price. They go with everything.
- Place this unique, whitewash, rattan bowl on a bathroom counter or style it on a coffee table to add interest.
- These sunglasses are the coolest clear, neutral color. I love how they look on – soft and a fun update!
- All planters – actually everything – is now on sale at West Elm for up to 30% off with code: SAVEMORE. Such a great time to get this mid-century planter to style your home.
- Some of my favorite nightstands! See them in one of my projects here. They have the pretties detail on the top and I love the brass legs.
- High Waist Skinny Jeans with just the right amount of distressing. I love the frayed, ankle length bottoms!!