The fourth is one of my favorite holidays so this week’s favorites are inspired by the colors of our nation’s biggest holiday. Here are a few red, white and blue favorites to browse today.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A beautiful, blue piece of coastal abstract art to display in an entry way or dining room.
- This floppy straw hat is the perfect way to protect your face from the sun – plus it’s a great affordable price!!!
- Caramel Suede platform sandals to wear all summer long!
- These sunglasses are a cool twist on a classic aviator style. They are now under $40 on sale!!
- Modern, geometric table vase.
- Another unique vase to style your consoles, shelves or to add to a pretty tablescape.
- I love the sleeves on this floral, red wrap dress. It has such a pretty, effortless style. It looks great on its own or layered with a denim jacket for a chilly night.
- African Indigo Pillow in a cool tie-dye stripe.
- I love the Peter Dunham fabric of this throw pillow. It’s such a great neutral.
- An light rattan side table to in an indoor or outdoor living area.
- Woven blue and white rug – I love how easy this rug is to care for. Don’t worry about traffic. You can throw it in your own washing machine! It’ll look like brand new!!