Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. This week’s favorite finds are inspired by one of warm colors of season – clay. I’ve been seeing this color everywhere and love how it has translated into fashion (my new favorite dress) and interiors. Today’s favorites are full or warmth and richness with an organic layer from natural woods. Have fun shopping them and have a wonderful day!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
- The floral detail on this straw tote is so fun. Pick up this affordable bag to give your looks a little personality this summer.
- I love this rustic starburst mirror. It’s so unique and the sandy finish is so beautiful + it’s on sale now!!!!
- This dress caught my eye immediately. I love the clay color and it’s effortless look. Grab it while you can. It’s going fast!!! It’s also available here in another color.
- I love these wishbone barstools in this natural wood tone. They are currently on sale, a great update for your kitchens!!
- I’m pretty much obsessed with any of the Oribe sprays, but this one is a must have this summer. This frizz tamer was tested in Miami humidity. It’s perfect for keeping your hair looking smooth and styled all summer long.
- A great pair of classic espadrilles to wear with pretty much everything from dresses to denim.
- A unique bohemian cuff bracelet to add an interesting layer to your outfits.
- I love the kilim inspired design of this rug. Grab it now while it’s on sale, to add some warmth to a neutral space – like your kitchen.