This week’s favorite finds include some new sandals I found that I’m loving, and some really good deals from the 70% off Shopbop sale. Ray-bans are still on sale at Nordstrom, I love this color. So this week is a mix of some new and old (on sale) updates for our closets, plus a little something for your home. Have a great Friday!!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This buttery, drape, nude leather jacket is on sale right now.
- I have to have this dress in my closet. I can wear it all summer.
- The soft metallic of this Monserat De Lucca purse is beautiful. It comes in two colors, hurry it’s on sale and won’t last.
- These are the new sandals I’m loving. I love the color and the mix print detail.
- This new floral peasant top from Free People is so pretty and under $100.
- I love the jacket paired with these light wash,Citizen of Humanity jeans also on sale.
- This beautiful Free People blouse is on sale right now at Nordstrom. I love the stripe and gathered, flowy back detail.
- Ray-bans are on sale too at Nordstrom. I love this aqua color.
- Love this ethnic large basket. Use it to accessorize any space, even as a hamper or storage for toys.
- Check out these $68 gladiators up close. They wrap up to the perfect mid-height on your legs. I love the carmel color.
- This is a really pretty aqua and gold cuff. It will go with everything.
- I found his embroidered maxi dress and fell in love. So effortless and unique.