Happy Friday! This week’s favorite finds are all about SPRING. I love all the new arrivals I’m seeing in clothing and home decor. Today, I’ve selected a few, including a beautiful dress you can wear for Easter and all spring long. Have fun shopping this week’s favorites and have a wonderful Friday!
**Click any item below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This fresh coastal lifeguard print has such pretty spring colors. I love the pastel mint paired with pops of pink. I choose a thin brass frame, but you can pick from several options.
- A unique and beautiful chandelier that is now 25% off! The crystals are a subtle soft pink color!!!
- Isn’t this tortoiseshell headboard amazing!! I love the unique regency style detail and the warm tones. Two would be amazing in a kids room or guest room.
- A cool earring for dressy or maybe not so dressy occasions. These gem crawling earrings are a great modern update.
- This mint, pleated dress is just modern enough. If you have been looking for the right Easter dress, this is it! And it’s under $100!
- I love this Peter Dunham fabric pillow. It’s the perfect neutral print to layer with.
- Pair it with this natural, hand sown, vintage pillow. Such a classic combo.
- I just noticed they are now carrying “Gimme Brow” at Nordstrom. I love this brow shaper that adds color at the same time. It’s like a mascara for your brow. It creates a defined but natural looking brow. I have two, one in my makeup bag and one in purse. It’s the easiest way to make your brows look amazing.
- These striped slides have a unique raw look to them. They are the perfect basic to wear with everything this spring and summer.
- A new arrival at Pottery Barn, this hand knotted rug is such a pretty pink color. Think of it as a new netural to update your spaces!!