You can tell I’m already in summer mode from this week’s favorite finds. This week’s finds are all about enjoying the fresh, effortless style of long, outdoor summer days. I found a great everyday, eyelet blouse, some fresh wall art and a couple of global inspired accessories to name a few. I hope you enjoy. Have a great Friday!
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Add a fresh, organic element to your home with this leaf print wall art.
- Bolo teardrop necklace for under $50.
- Packable Straw Hat
- I love this eyelet blouse for summer. Pair it with light wash denim for an effortless look.
- A mid-century planter for indoors or outdoors.
- Add this ethnic, fringe throw to your living areas for a little fun.
- These slides are classic with a twist, literally. I love the mix of solid and braided leather detail.
- A woven,charcoal striped storage basket. This is a great accessory because it’s practical and pretty.
- These slim boyfriend jeans are the perfect pair to live in all summer.
- Lace up sandals to wear with denim or dresses in the most versatile caramel color.