This week my inspiration for favorite finds is the colors of summer. From beautiful sunsets to the glow of a new tan, summer is full of fresh colors and warmth. I found the perfect everyday dress, a great metallic tote and gorgeous piece of art to name a few. I hope you enjoy this week’s favorites. Happy Friday!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Abstract Art for a breathtaking entry or stunning statement over a mantel.
- A classic everyday dress for under $100, I love the idea of this for a bridal shower or lunch with friends.
- A beautiful glass bulb chandelier for a fresh update. Lighting is a great way to add a modern element to your home.
- This balancing body oil is meant to calm and relieve stress, all while it hydrates your skin with a beautiful scent.
- I love the modern,metal and suede design of this statement chair. Perfect for a living room arrangement or a lonely corner.
- Classic white espadrilles are a must have this summer. These are under $70!!
- This “Love+Salt” spray gives the best beachy waves and hydrates your skin as well. I love this as a gift idea. You’ll probably want one for yourself too.
- A soft silver tote is a great basic for summer. This one will go with everything, carry all your necessities and is a beautiful metallic tone. Plus, it’s only $68!!!