This week’s favorite finds have mother’s in mind. I found the perfect everyday dress that is flattering and timeless for a great price. We all need something to slip on that looks and makes us feel great, right? Plus, I’ve included some of my favorite go to beauty items. Many of this week’s finds are on sale. I hope you find something to spoil yourself!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This large, abstract landscape wall art is beautiful. I love the soft colors and the price!!
- This capiz drum pendant is currently on sale. It’s a great addition to a dining room or kitchen nook.
- I found this midi, shirtdress and zoomed in close to see the pattern. The stripes on this dress are perfect, and I love how it sinches in at the waist. It’s flattering, timeless and affordable. The perfect combo.
- I like the scale of this marble and brass side table. It will add some interest and polish to a space. I love the idea of it styled with a vase and fresh flowers.
- This lip gloss is one of my everyday favorites. It has a hint of coral color, but is a great nude gloss that adds shine and makes your lips look fuller!
- I found this handbag on sale for under $50! No joke. If you need a new spring tote grab this one. It’s such a pretty nude shade to go with everything.
- This Dior gloss almost has a cult following it so popular. It has an amazing floral scent and will do wonders to dry lips. I love it as a gift, but I keep it in my bag for when my lips need a quick refresh.
- When you want a tan legs but don’t have a vacation planned to get them, this gradual tanner will give you a natural, bronzed look. I love it for waking up my winter skin.