/ 1. Abstract Painting / 2. Dress / 3. Chandelier / 4. Side Table / 5. Tote / 6. Strap Sandal / 7. Nude Lipstick /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I just discovered this new artist, Julie Contacessi on Minted and I love her subtle use of metallic and soft colors in her abstract paintings. Her small or large-scale prints are stunning. Check out her whole collection.
- This is one of my favorite dresses right now. I wear it all the time and it never gets old. I have it in two colors. It’s so comfortable and pretty.
- This chandelier is gorgeous. I saw it in a store and was excited to see it online, on sale right now! The abalone-like discs make it look elegant and beachy.
- This side table is part of the new West Elm collection but it is on sale right now! The champagne color and clean lines are such a fresh, modern look.
- I found this tote and fell in love with the neutral color. It’s a great size and shape to wear everyday.
- These wrap sandals are perfect for throwing on with a flowy dress this spring.
- My friend gave me this lipstick and I’m obsessed. It is truly the perfect nude lip color. It has just a hint of coral to compliment any skin tone and give a fresh look. I love it and the price!