I think I’m already starting to get in gear for the month of October because this week’s favorite finds have that feel. I found a great versatile, long sleeve tee dress I can dress up with a pretty scarf and boots. I also found a few other great things like an inviting home scent, perfect for fall. Check out this week’s favorite finds with the mood of fall. Have a wonderful Friday.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the black frame of this moroccan style mirror. It adds a crisp edge to any space.
- The simplicity of this belgian chandelier is beautiful. It’s perfect for a dining room.
- This is the maxi tee dress I just found that is super versatile. It’s are greay layer piece or on it’s own.
- If you need a house warming gift, this pumpkin scent candle is perfect. It’s a wam, inviting scent for the season.
- This rattan statement chair is currently on sale. It would be beautiful in an office or living room.
- A cozy wrap cardigan for now and later. I love the this soft layered look.
- I love the blend of colors in this bohemian style area rug.