This week I’ve been doing some shopping at the big Serena and Lily sale going on right now. I found some great items at the sale, like a beautiful, blue woven rug from their new collection. I also snatched up a new denim maxi dress from Free People’s new fall line and a few staples from Nordstrom. Check out this week’s favorite finds below. Have a great Friday!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This hanging rattan chair has always been a favorite of mine. It’s a fun option in a den or child’s room.
- A vintage, black and white mud cloth pillow in a unique stripe pattern. This would be so pretty layered with a pop of color.
- I just bought this denim dress and I love it. It’s so versatile and it looks great with boots and a fringe bag.
- This blue woven rug is new at Serena and lily and you can get it on sale right now with code: Update!
- I found these ankle boots at Nordstrom. They are the perfect everyday height to wear with skinny jeans. I love the mix of the light wood heel and black suede.
- I’m always looking for great basic tees. I love the sleeves on this one. Some days a perfect white tee, great boots and denim is all you need.