Brighten up your kitchen with this affordable kitchen runner. – Image Via Loloi
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This faux shearling coat was a huge hit a few weeks ago when we posted about it. There is definitely still a need for a great warm winter coat so check this one out for less than $60!
- A great neutral sweatshirt to layer or wear on it’s on. Love the subtle pleating on the sleeves. Get it in a small here and more sizes here.
- A cool runner to brighten your neutral spaces.
- These skinny joggers are so flattering. They have a great high waist and a clean black look that works for around house, out running errands and even paired with a blazer for work.
- If you haven’t had the chance to own a Pura device, you have to check it out. It’s the easiest and smartest way to make your home smell incredible. We have partnered with Pura to create 2 signature home scents that are light, fresh and inviting. Find the complete set including the smart device and our 2 scents here.
- These winter boots are both fashionable and functional. They will protect your feet from cold, wet weather and go with everything!!
- A great basic chain necklace to wear alone or layered.