This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This ladder is a part of my new home collection, now available at Homegoods. Stop by your local store to pick it up now! It’s such a versatile piece to accessorize your homes.
- I just noticed this woven light at CB2. It’s an affordable fun option for over a dining nook, two above an island or even in an entry.
- This dress is so easy and comfortable. Throw it on with some sneakers and layer it for fall.
- I bought this lip oil duo during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I love it! The colors are so pretty. It’s affordable and also makes a great gift!
- Give your kitchen a fresh update with this affordable pair of stylish dish towels. Plus they ship fast!
- My girlfriend had these high tops on the other day with some cropped denim. I loved the look. Wear them with dresses too!
- A pretty neutral runner in a cool, modern design. It also comes in bigger sizes. I love the idea of it in a bedroom or family room.